we’re off to blacksburg to celebrate ally b graduating from virginia tech! crazy to think that the baby is graduating college…and moving to texas in a few weeks! what are we going to do without our best advice-giver, sweet, fun, ditzy ween in va?!! [go visit her as much as possible, duh] :)
« this girl has had her hands on her hips since the day she was born and more ‘tude than she knows what to do with… haha this face kills me :)
« andddd nothing has changed. the faces are almost better. ;)
i love you al, happy graduation!!
[aka my booty/roomie/beau] —> this the result of being bored on a wednesday night at the fort
1. how old were you when you had your first kiss?
first grade, this girl who everyone called mouse had a huge crush on me- she kissed me in the hallway & i tattled on her.
2. who’s your celebrity crush?
jennifer aniston, bar refaeli, kate upton
3. what is one thing about girls that confuses you?
when they don’t say exactly what they need or want, and they just want you to infer from their bland answer of what they really mean..
4. what’s the girly movie you secretly love?
when harry met sally or love actually
5. what’s your TV guilty pleasure?
anything on hbo - a few favorites right now: game of thrones, entourage, boardwalk empire, veep
6. what’s your number one dating deal breaker?
if the girl doesn’t have nice legs. [shallow]
7. do you believe in love at first sight?
8. if you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
mikey b- that way i could see[be] him & see him with the family [so maybe a little more shadow-like than trading places..]
9. who in your family are you closest to?
10. what’s your favorite website?
espn.com; this website [have it open every day at work]; hbogo.com
11. what’s the fast food item or chain you can’t live without?
definitely chic fil a
12. what’s your worst habit?
biting my fingernails- i have barely any nail at all.
13. what’s the last song you listened to?
slight work by wale
14. what’s the last thing you bought?
sushi from harris teet, yum.
15. what did you dream about last night?
that i was an x-games rally race car driver.. super random
16. how much money is in your wallet right now?
$67 doll hairs, & janet’s MC. [paige lost my whole wallet on monday]
17. fill in the blank: when i was 17, i was ____________.
graduating from high school & walking around with a moonboot with a paralyzed left foot..
* thanks mikey! maybe more random question surveys to come…!? ;)
this past weekend about 8 of michael and i’s good friends joined us at bald head island for our first “grown-up” (the term used veryyy loosely) spring break! this trip was a christmas gift from my mom to the both of us & it was one of he best presents i’ve ever received! [thank you mama!!]
we spent majority of the weekend on the beach (we had amaze’ weather) - until about 5:30 every day (or until our coolers were empty) - and headed back to get ready for dinner & then spent the night out at mojo’s [one of the 4 restaurants on the island].. it was truly one of the best weekends.. i cannot wait to get back in july! here are a few pictures from our trip.. obviously i did not take many pictures past the second day we were there..woops!
southport marina, waiting for the ferry!
alyssa & pascal on the ferry ride over to bald head!
me, diet coke & michael
headed to the beach within 30 minutes after our arrival!
east beach day one — we had a hard time finding a good place to post up… ;) [michael looks like his legs are going to give out already, ha]
pasc enjoying his wind-blown hair :)
the “saggie mexton” & Boston/VT dollars we hung up at mojo’s last year!